4/26/2010

Spring to Finish Challenge..the Beginning

These are small projects for the beginning of my 'Spring to Finish Challenge 2010' this week. Thanks for Jacquie from TPS that created this event. Helped me to motivate myself to realize my plans.

With gift fabric that my hubby gave me last year (see...it was like a decade to me) finally I made something from it. At first it planed to be small bag for my cosmetics equipment, but now my daughter keep it for her hair pins.

















A tote bag and folded small clutch that I keep for 'something' next month. I'll tell you later when it really happened ;)
I bought the pattern of both small bags here on Etsy.





















So...what about you? Already join this event?

3 comments:

  1. The bags look great and really love the fabric on the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bags- and the fabric that you used for them! my favorite is the tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bags:) I love the Blue one and the red one

    ReplyDelete