5/17/2010

I love MONDAY

Yes, for sure I really LOVE this Monday.
When I'm in the middle of a hectic day, the postman came with all these gorgeous packages, all in one day!!
First...the book from Malka, Stitchindye. I really want to learn dyeing fabric. Plan in action: this weekend!

















Second....a cute pin cushion from Sonnja - Beertje Zon, had traveled very far from Holland. I won her blog anniversary giveaway last month. She make cute Beertje Zonn (small teddy bears) for AIDS and orphan children. Thanks, Sonnja!








Third...another lovely strips (giveaway too!) from Cristy - Sew Plain. I'm thinking to make a bag or something pretty for my daughter birthday.
Posted by Picasa

Forth...fabric package from my Bee Addicted friend, Sorrel. It such a pleasure to be in this bee with her.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the envelope arrived.
    Bear regards,

    Beertje Zonn & Sonnja

    ReplyDelete