1/14/2009

About Customer

This is not a post about my art craft works. It's about 'Customer', a poem created by Mahatma Gandhi.
One of my best friend gave it to me, it's beautiful.

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises
he's not dependent on us; we're dependent on him
He's not an interruption in our work; he is purpose of it
He's not an outsider in our business; he is part of it
We're not doing him a favor by serving him;
he is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so."


I just remember some of you having business in art works... so maybe you like it.
I do very much and had stick it on the wall at the preschool's office so whenever I see and read ; it will remind me to serve my 'little customers' better and better.

4 comments:

  1. That is terrific, something we all need to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful quote and I think we all need it at times, just to remind us. Thank you Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Henny~

    I know a lot of people who should read that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Henny...such important words, words to practice in our everyday life, words to take to heart. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete